Voracious fire in Quequén: a neighbor was taken to the hospital

Firefighters, Civil Defense and municipal personnel approached that area to try to put out the flames that covered a large part of the land.

Image gallery:

The intense column of smoke could be seen from Necochea and Quequén, a product of the variety of artifacts that were stored in the house. Personnel from the Municipal Road Entity, in a risky job, entered the property to remove elements from the flames and thus be able to put out the flames.

As a result of the smoke, a neighbor had to be taken to the hospital with the onset of poisoning.


The post first appeared on tsnnecochea.com.ar

Leave a Comment