Vivo X Fold 2, Vivo X Flip price, availability
- The Vivo X Fold 2 has been priced at CNY 8999 (~ Rs 1,07,455) for the 12GB + 256GB variant while the 12GB + 512GB variant has been priced at CNY 9999 (~ Rs 1,19,400)
- The Vivo X Flip in its 12GB + 256GB guise will be available for CNY 5999 (~ Rs 71,640) while the 12GB + 512GB variant will be offered for CNY 6699 (~ Rs 80,000).
- The Vivo X Fold 2 and Vivo X Flip foldable smartphone is currently being made available only in China and plans for their global debut are still under wraps.
Vivo X Fold 2, Vivo X Flip specifications, features
The Vivo X Fold 2 and Vivo X Flip are Vivo’s foldable offerings for 2023 and get high-end hardware features to go along with its flagship positioning. The Vivo X Fold 2 has also become the first foldable smartphone to get the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chipset to power it.
- Display: The Vivo X Fold 2 feature an 8.03-inch E6 AMOLED LTPO display with a 2160 x 1916 pixels resolution with up to 120Hz refresh rate. The display is HDR10+ and Dolby Vision certified and offers up to 1800nits brightness. The Vivo X Flip on the other hand gets a 6.74-inch AMOLED display with FHD+ resolution and a 120Hz high refresh rate.
- Processor: The Vivo X Fold 2 is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chipset while the Vivo X Flip 2 gets the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset.
- RAM and storage: Both devices get an option for 12GB of RAM and up to 512GB of fast internal storage.
- OS: The Vivo X Fold 2 and Vivo X Flip devices ship with Android 13 with OriginOS 3 on top.
- Rear camera: The Vivo Fold 2 gets a 50MP (f/1.75) main sensor, 12MP ultra-wide lens, and a 12MP telephoto camera. The Vivo X Flip on the other hand uses the same main camera but drops the telephoto shooter. The main sensors are optically stabilised.
- Front camera: The Vivo Fold 2 gets a 16MP sensor while the Vivo X Flip gets a 32MP shooter.
- Rear panel: Both devices sport a textured back finish fitted on a metal chassis build.
- Battery: The Vivo X Fold 2 gets a 4,800mAh battery pack with 120W fast charging and 50W wireless charging support. The Vivo X Flip gets a 4,400mAh battery with 44W fast charging.
- Colours: The Vivo X Fold 2 is being made available in Shadow Black, China Red and Azure Blue colour options. The Vivo X Flip can be had in Diamond Black, Purple and Silk Gold colour options.
Vivo X Fold 2, Vivo X Flip competitors
The Vivo X Fold 2 and Vivo X Flip foldable smartphones will face competition from the likes of Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 and Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4.
Denial of responsibility! Macprotricks.com is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – at firstname.lastname@example.org The content will be deleted within 24 hours.