El Millonario beat Rojo 3-0 at the Monumental, on matchday 10, and took the lead in Zone A thanks to a double from Colombian Miguel Borja and another goal from Pablo Solari.
River thrashed 3-0 Independent in the Monumental, on the 10th of the League Cupwith two goals from the Colombian Miguel Borja and the same amount of Pablo Solari so that the team led by Martin Demichelis It accomplished two objectives: it took the top spot in Zone A and extended its undefeated record at home to 20 games.
River’s one x one: the scores against Independiente
- Franco Armani: 7. Very little work, that is good for a goalkeeper because he speaks well of the team’s work. The situations where he had to intervene he did well.
- Santiago Simon: 8. He returned to play as a starter in a scenario that favors him, attacking a lot with an opponent retreating. Demichelis is still clear that he can do it well and today he did not fail him, he made decisive passes, careful crosses. Two assists to Borja, one counted, the other was disallowed, the one that counted was a fantastic play by the now right back.
- Leandro González Pirez: 7. He establishes himself as a duo alongside Paulo Diaz, as a right center back, he was strong in the fight against Canelo and Gimenez.
- Paulo Diaz: 7. In addition to defending well, he brought qualities in attack. Fundamental in the first goal, he went on the attack, hitting a left foot shot against the post that Borja took advantage of.
- Milton Casco: 7. He was coming off a bad game, Micho once again bet on the ownership of the historic side and he did not disappoint him, he was once again his usual self.
- Rodrigo Aliendro: 8. He recovered his memory, he returned to play very well after some games down. Furthermore, it was his turn to do it instead of Nicolás de la Cruz and he made it great. He is a rescue wheel for all the creatives and for Enzo.
- Enzo Pérez: 8. Great game of the reference, endless. Finding passes between the lines, scoring when it was necessary to score and even made a gamer eluding several rivals that ended with an infringement on the edge of the area.
- Ignacio Fernandez: 7. There were no low points in River, Nacho continued in line with the team, he is settling in with Lanzini and Barco to occupy the spaces in attack well, as the games go by this trident becomes stronger.
- Esequiel Boat: 9. She broke. Change of rhythm, dribble, raises people to the cry of “ole”, electrifying.
- Manuel Lanzini: 8. A huge pipe that generated exaltation. He flowed the partnership with Barco. He came back.
- Miguel Borja: 10. Two goals, the same was canceled, a shot on the stick, a lot of firepower, weight in the area. Demichelis had a difficult time because Rondón was already about to return and the coach opted for the Colombian.
Millionaire fan? Enterate all River Plate news through TyC Sports. . . . Follow our page on Facebook o Google News. You can also register for free and indicate your preferences for receiving notifications in your browser or download our APP (available at Android & iOS). Access all professional league statistics of Argentine football.
Don’t miss anything
Receive the latest news, when River Plate plays and more!
It may interest you
The post first appeared on www.tycsports.com