Mukesh Ambani, Chairman of Reliance Industries Limited (RIL), gave his view on what the 5G launch would bring for India at the India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2022. At the time of writing, 5G has finally launched in India at the push of a button from our respectable Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Mukesh Ambani focused on key ways in which 5G would benefit the country.
5 Ways 5G Would Benefit India
Addressing the audience present at IMC 2022, Mukesh Ambani made the following 5 points on how 5G would benefit India:
- 5G can enable affordable, high-quality education and development within the reach of ordinary Indians.
- 5G can affordably deliver high-quality healthcare to rural and remote areas by transforming existing hospitals into smart hospitals without major investment.
- 5G can bridge the gap between rural and urban India by accelerating digitization and intelligent data management of agriculture, commerce, industry and more.
- 5G can benefit small businesses by equipping them with the same solutions as large organizations.
- 5G can power India’s emergence as the intelligence capital of the world.
He also said that 5G would bring huge investment to India and create jobs. 5G is like a digital kaamdhenu, the heavenly cow that gives everything we want, Ambani said.
Jio is all set to launch 5G in four cities in India by this Diwali. The four cities are – Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai and Chennai.