Honor 90 price in India starts at Rs 37,999 and here are the alternatives to the phone in the country.
Honor made a comeback in India after a break of three years and the first model it launched is the Honor 90. While the phone is not a flagship offering, the hardware is quite premium. We get a 120Hz curved OLED display, a 200MP primary camera, a 50MP front camera, and 66W fast charging support. The design of the Honor 90 is also quite impressive. All these make the handset quite pricey. In this article, we take a look at the alternatives to the Honor 90 in India.
Before we check out the alternatives, here’s a quick recall of the specifications of the Honor 90.
- Display: The Honor 90 features a 6.7-inch 1.5K quad-curved AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 chipset.
- RAM and storage: 8GB/ 12GB RAM and 256GB/ 512GB UFS 3.1 storage.
- Cameras: 200MP primary sensor, 12MP ultra-wide macro lens and a 2MP depth sensor. It also has a 50MP front camera for selfies.
- Battery, charging: 5,000mAh battery with 66W fast charging.
- Software: Android 13-based MagicOS 7.1.
- Price: Rs 37,999 for the base model with 8GB/256GB version and Rs 39,999 for the 12GB/ 512GB storage.
Honor 90 alternatives in India
iQOO Neo 7 Pro
- Display: 6.78-inch FHD+ AMOLED display, 120Hz refresh rate
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC with Adreno 730 GPU.
- RAM and Storage: 8GB/12GB LPDDR5 RAM and 128GB/ 256GB UFS 3.1 storage.
- Software: The phone runs on Android 13 with Funtouch OS 13.
- Rear camera: 50MP + 8MP ultra-wide lens + 2MP macro sensor.
- Front camera: 16MP front camera
- Battery: 5,000mAh battery with 120W fast charging support.
Motorola Edge 40
- Display: 6.55-inch FHD+ pOLED, 144Hz refresh rate
- Chipset: Mediatek Dimensity 8020 5G chipset
- OS: Android 13 OS
- Main camera: 50MP with OIS + 13MP ultra-wide
- Front camera: 32MP shooter
- Battery and charging: 4,400mAh, 68W wired and 15W wireless charging
- Price: Rs 29,999 for the single 8GB+256GB variant
- Display: 6.67-inch FHD+ AMOLED, 120Hz refresh rate
- Chipset: Snapdragon 7+ Gen 2
- Main camera: 64MP main with OIS + 8MP ultra-wide + 2MP macro
- Front camera: 16MP
- OS: Android 13 with MIUI for POCO
- Battery and charging: 5,000mAh, 67W wired charging
- Price: Rs 29,999 for 8GB+256GB, Rs 32,999 for 12GB+256GB
Nothing Phone (1)
- Display: 6.55-inch FHD+ AMOLED display, 120Hz refresh rate
- Processor: Snapdragon 778G+ chipset
- RAM and Storage: Up to 12GB RAM and 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- OS: Android 13 OS
- Battery: 4,500mAh battery with 33W fast charging, 15W Qi wireless
- Cameras: 50MP OIS + 50MP ultra-wide lens
- Front cameras: 16MP front camera
- Price: Rs 28,599 for 8GB/128GB, Rs 29,999 for 8GB/256GB, Rs 35,999 for 12GB/256GB
OnePlus Nord 3
- Display: 6.74-inch 1.5K AMOLED display, 120Hz refresh rate
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 9000 SoC paired with Mali-G710 10-core GPU
- RAM and storage: Up to 16GB RAM and 256GB of onboard storage
- OS: Android 13-based OxygenOS 13.1
- Cameras: 50MP + 8MP ultra-wide + 2MP macro camera
- Front camera: 16MP shooter
- Battery: 5,000mAh battery with 80W SUPERVOOC fast charging
- Price: Rs 33,999 for the 8GB/128GB model and Rs 37,999 for the 16GB/256GB model
The Post iQOO Neo 7 Pro, OnePlus Nord 3 and more – 91mobiles.com Originally Posted on www.91mobiles.com