Apple’s second autumn event is coming and will take place on Monday 18 October at 10:00 Pacific Time. As with Apple’s last multiple events, “Unleashed” will only be digital and streamed online. It is expected to focus on the MacBook Pro models, which many Apple fans are eagerly awaiting.
How to offer information on how to view the event and when it takes place in your time zone, so you make sure not to miss anything.
When to watch the Apple event
- Honolulu, Hawaii – 7:00 HAST
- Anchorage, Alaska – 9:00 AKDT
- Cupertino, California – 10:00 PDT
- Phoenix, Arizona – 10:00 MST
- Vancouver, Canada – 10:00 PDT
- Denver, Colorado – 11:00 MDT
- Dallas, Texas – 12:00 CDT
- New York, New York – 1:00 PM EDT
- Toronto, Canada – 1:00 PM EDT
- Halifax, Canada – 2:00 PM ADT
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil – 14:00 BRT
- London, UK – 6pm BST
- Berlin, Germany – 19:00 CEST
- Paris, France – 19:00 CEST
- Cape Town, South Africa – 19:00 SAST
- Moscow, Russia – 20.00 MSK
- Helsinki, Finland – 20:00 EEST
- Istanbul, Turkey – 20:00 TRT
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates – 21:00 GST
- Delhi, India – 22:30 IST
- Jakarta, Indonesia – 12:00 am WIB next day
- Shanghai, China – 1:00 CST next day
- Singapore – 1:00 SGT next day
- Perth, Australia – 01:00 AWST next day
- Hong Kong – 1:00 HKT next day
- Seoul, South Korea – 02:00 KST next day
- Tokyo, Japan – 2:00 JST next day
- Adelaide, Australia – 3:30 ACDT next day
- Sydney, Australia – 4:00 AEDT next day
- Auckland, New Zealand – 6:00 NZDT next day
How to view the Apple Events website
The Apple Events website can be accessed from any web browser, making it a great option for any device. It can be used on a Mac, iPhone, iPad, PC or Android device and it works in Safari, Chrome, Firefox and other browsers.
To view using the event website, navigate to www.apple.com/apple-events/ using a web browser at the appropriate time to view. You can visit the site now to add an event reminder to your calendar.
How to watch YouTube
Apple plans to stream the event live on YouTube, which is one of the easiest ways to watch because the YouTube live stream can be viewed on all platforms where YouTube is available, from smartphones to consoles to smart TVs.
The placeholder for the October 18 Apple event is already on YouTube, and you can visit it now to set a reminder.
How to watch using the TV app
Along with the Apple Events website and YouTube, the Unleashed event can be viewed directly via the Apple TV app on compatible devices.
Apple is adding a very prominent Apple Event section to the Apple TV app on the day of the event, and it’s impossible to miss. The Apple TV app is available as Apple TV, iPhones, iPads, Macs, Roku and some smart TVs.
If you are not able to watch the ‘Apple event’ live or just want to follow us while we watch it, please visit us here at MacRumors.com for our liveblog or follow us on Twitter at MacRumorsLive for our live tweet coverage.
MacRumors website, MacRumors forums and MacRumorsLive Twitter account are great resources for discussing Apple’s new announcements with other fans. We will also have ongoing in-depth coverage of the new products on the MacRumors website after the event.