Once your shape is chosen, enter the words you want to include in your word art, then choose your favorite font and color. Once your design is complete, you can download it in various formats including PNG, SVG or as a PDF file. The free version of Shapecloud supports up to 5 downloads, to unlock the full features of Shapecloud you need to get a premium subscription.
|Image source: worditout.com|
- Customize the settings as you like
- “Create word clouds from sentences, entire documents or tables.
- Decide how to filter the text, which words to show or remove, and adjust their meaning with ease.
- Design your word cloud however you want, find the perfect layout, choose your own colors, fonts and sizes (and how to mix them), or let WordItOut find a random look for you!
- Keep track of your word clouds
- Share your word cloud with the world (or keep it a secret!)
- Easily integrate them into your own website (as big or small as you want)
- Download your own copy as an image file.”
3. WordCloud Generator
Using the toolbar on top of the generated word cloud, you can easily change the theme of your word, edit text color, customize background color with the option to apply a transparent background, change text font and word count, and many more.
|Image source: WordCloud Generator|
Another cool feature of MonkeyLearn is the ability to create word clouds of sentences based on the collocations embedded in your text. Your last word can be downloaded in .SVG or .PNG formats. In order to use MonkeyLearn, you must register.
4. Art of words
|Image source: wordart.com|
You can then edit your wordle art as you like. For example, click Shapes to apply a specific shape to your word cloud. Shapes are arranged in several categories that include Emoji, Hearts, Money, Nature, Numbers, Christmas, People and many more.