Create, edit and collaborate on online documents with the Google Docs app.
Work together in real time
• Share documents with your team
• Edit, comment and add action points in real time
• Never lose changes or previous versions of your version history document
Create anywhere, anytime – even offline
• Capture spontaneous ideas right away
• Get things done, even on the go, with offline mode
• Save time and add polish with easy-to-use templates
Search Google right in Docs
• Use Google Search without leaving your document
• Search the Internet and your files in Drive, right from Docs
Edit and share multiple file types
• Open a variety of files, including Microsoft Word files, right in Google Docs
• Frictionless collaboration, no matter what application your teammates use
• Convert and export files smoothly
Google Docs is part of Google Workspace: where teams of all sizes can chat, create and collaborate.
Google Workspace subscribers have access to additional Google Docs features, including:
• Work in a single document with teammates or people outside your company. View edits while others write, communicate via built-in chat, and provide feedback through comments and suggestions
• Import your documents to make them instantly editable, including Microsoft® Word and PDF files. Export your work in .docx, .pdf, .odt, .rtf, .txt or .html format
• Unlimited version history. Track changes made to your documents and undo everything you choose.
• Work across devices, with or without internet
Notice of permits
Camera: This is used to take photos to insert into documents.
Photos: This is used to access photos under Photos Application control to let users select photos to insert into documents.
© © Google Inc.