GIZFIT Glow Z price, availability
The newly launched GIZFIT Glow Z smartwatch has been launched at Rs 1,999, but as a part of the launch offer, the company said that the smartwatch could be purchased for Rs 1,499 for the first three days. The smartwatch can be purchased from Flipkart and the company’s official website.
GIZFIT Glow Z features
- Display: The GIZFIT Glow Z offers a 1.78-inch 2.5D curved HD AMOLED screen, which has a resolution of 368×448 pixels and a brightness of 600 nits. It also has an Always on Display (AOD) feature.
- Bluetooth calling: The smartwatch, which has an inbuilt microphone, supports Bluetooth calling, and users can watch, answer and reject calls.
- Battery: The company claims this newly launched smartwatch can offer up to 15 days of battery life with standard usage.
- Health/ Fitness: The GIZFIT Glow Z smartwatch has a blood oxygen monitoring feature, sleep tracking, a heart rate sensor, and over 120 sports modes.
- IP rating: The smartwatch is IP67-rated, which indicates that it can be submerged in water up to a meter deep for half an hour.
- Colours: The smartwatch has been launched in three colour options – Burgundy, Blue and Black.
- Other features: The newly unveiled GIZFIT Glow Z offers a Split Screen functionality, water intake reminders, AI Voice Assistance, weather updates, multi-language support and more.
Denial of responsibility! Macprotricks.com is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – at email@example.com The content will be deleted within 24 hours.