The approaching Black Fridaythe moment in which stores and merchants noticeably increase their sales and in which buyers take advantage of discounts to purchase different items, and from Emma – The Sleep Company They have proposed to promote responsible consumption that entails benefits for users. For this reason, the rest company encourages consumers this year in their campaña “Sleep above all” to make purchases that have an impact on their health and that last a long time, over purchases that are quick to consume and seasonal.
According to Exprimenet, 64% of people make their “hot” purchases, driven by the offers that are given on these dates. For this reason, the dream company is betting on a more leisurely and unhurried purchaseand in products with greater durability that will positively impact people’s lives for longer.
How to buy strategically
To encourage consumers to make Black Friday purchases in a non-impulsive, strategic and long-lasting way, Emma shares a series of tips to maximize savings on Black Friday and buy what we really need:
- Make a list. Purchases during the Black Friday campaign are mostly impulsive. 58% of consumers purchase their products this way. To avoid this, it is very useful to prepare a list of what you really need, taking into account the quality of the product, how long it will last and the benefits it brings.
- Create a budget. Knowing the needs, you can calculate the cost of the products and equate it to the budget you have available. Thus, a purchase limit is established and no more spending is established. It will also help create a priority list against other products that you can do without.
- Online shopping. Last year, 87% of Spaniards made online purchases during Black Friday. This is a good way to avoid impulsive purchases in the store, often motivated by the movement experienced in the physical store and the inability to compare prices.
- Safe purchase. During campaigns, web pages may appear that use these dates to carry out scams. It is necessary, before making a purchase, to ensure that the page on which the transaction will be made is secure and trustworthy.
- Give yourself time. Planning your purchases and being aware that discounts are found in other periods of the year will help you not have that feeling of limited time that Black Friday often conveys. According to Emma’s 2021 data, Black Friday is when the biggest peak occurs, closely followed by the following Sunday, with more than double the purchases than the average for the rest of the discount period. The most popular time to place orders is between 8:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. and the least popular is between 2:00 a.m. and 4:00 a.m. Think carefully, give yourself time to evaluate the circumstances and buy when you are sure of your decision.
- Think about the duration of the products. The main categories of products purchased worldwide during Black Friday are clothing and footwear, electronics, cosmetics and perfumes, household appliances, children’s products and books, most of them non-essential and short-lived products. For this Black Friday, think about buying a product with a longer useful life, something that will have a positive impact on your life for as long as possible. This will make it easier to think of Black Friday as a time to save and not to spend.
- Invest in high-end products. Related to the previous point, Black Friday is a good time to invest in more expensive products thanks to the discounts of this campaign. Choosing quality products that will involve a more significant outlay but that will last over time is a good decision during these dates, since you can find good offers.
The post first appeared on controlpublicidad.com