The registration process at the University of Buenos Aires has 3 steps: online pre-registration (which begins this Monday), presentation of documentation, and selection of venue and shift on the CBC website. The delivery of documentation, registration and selection of venue and shift will have two instances, the first from December 5 to 14 and the second in February.
This first stage of pre-registration must be carried out exclusively through the CBC website from today until November 24, 2023.
To start it, students must follow the step guide available in the Registration section of the website: https://www.cbc.uba.ar
What is the CBC
It is the first year of all UBA races. It consists of six subjects (subjects): two according to the orientation, two specific to the career and two common.
Up to three subjects can be taken per semester. Each subject consists of two partial evaluations.
Requirements and documentation to register at the UBA
- Admission to the UBA is unrestricted and without an entrance exam. Degree studies at the UBA are free.
- To carry out the registration process, you need to have a valid Argentine DNI.
- The delivery of documentation and registration will have two instances, the first from December 5 to 14 and the second in February.
- A certificate of completed secondary education (secondary degree) legalized by the Legalization Directorate of the UBA is required. Legalization is carried out through TAD (Distance Procedures) by selecting the “Request for Legalization of secondary degrees and validation of secondary degrees” option.
- If the degree has not yet been issued, you must present proof of completed secondary studies in process.
The post first appeared on www.minutouno.com