AppleInsider is supported by its audience and can earn commission as an Amazon Associate and affiliate partner on qualifying purchases. These affiliate partnerships do not affect our editorial content.
Black Friday is officially here, and B&H’s offer offers up to $ 370 off a range of Apple products, from M1 iPad Pros and iMacs to upgraded MacBook Air and MacBook Pro notebooks. Prices start at just $ 429.
In addition to the retail prices of Apple hardware, B&H Photo offers significant savings on photo equipment, home electronics and more. The Black Friday deals can be found here, with our top Apple selections highlighted below. If you’re looking for a new MacBook Pro or looking for the perfect Christmas gift for the student on your shopping list, it’s worth checking out our Apple Price Guide for exclusive discounts and easy price comparisons across thousands of products.
iPad Pro marking
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro (M1, 512 GB, Wi-Fi) Space Gray: $ 1,199 ($ 200 discount)
MacBook Air deal
- MacBook Air (M1 with 8-core CPU, 7-core GPU, 16GB, 256GB) Space Gray: $ 1,069 ($ 130 discount)
- 24 “iMac (M1 with 8-core CPU, 8-core GPU, 16GB, 1TB) Yellow: $ 1,999 ($ 100 discount)
Mac mini sale
- Mac mini (M1, 16 GB, 512 GB): $ 949 ($ 150 discount)
- Intel Mac mini (3.6 GHz Quad-core Core i3, 8 GB, 256 GB): $ 429 ($ 370 discount)
13-inch MacBook Pro savings
- 13-inch Intel MacBook Pro (1.4 GHz Core i5, 8 GB, 256 GB) Space Gray: $ 999 ($ 300 discount)
- 13-inch MacBook Pro (M1, 16 GB, 512 GB) Space Gray: $ 1,549 ($ 150 discount) [Compare prices]
Even more technical offers
AppleInsider and Apple Authorized Resellers also run special offers on hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the products, but also provide bonus savings on accessories, software and more. Here are just a few of the deals up for Black Friday: