Apple’s annual four-day shopping event from Black Friday to Cyber Monday is now underway in the US and select other countries, where customers can receive a free Apple gift card when purchasing selected products through November 29th.
Participating countries include the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, Ireland, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Poland, Austria, Hungary, the Czech Republic, United Arab Emirates and selected other regions.
The promotion is available in the Apple Online Store, in the Apple Store app and / or in Apple Store locations. Renovated products are, as usual, not eligible for a gift card, and the offer can not be combined with educational prices.
Black Friday is one of the few occasions a year where Apple offers deals on its products, but better deals are often available through retailers like Amazon, so Be sure to check out our Black Friday listing for the latest discounts on iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch, AirPods, accessories and more.
Apple gift card values in the United States are as follows:
- $ 50 for iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini and iPhone SE
- $ 25 for second generation or third generation AirPods
- $ 50 for AirPods Pro
- $ 75 for AirPods Max
- $ 50 for Apple Watch SE and Apple Watch Series 3
- $ 100 for 11-inch and 12.9-inch iPad Pro
- $ 100 for MacBook Air, 13-inch MacBook Pro and Mac mini
- $ 200 for a 27-inch iMac
- $ 50 for Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD
- $ 50 for Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro and iPad Air
- $ 25 for second generation Apple Pencil, Smart Keyboard Folio, MagSafe Duo Charger and four packs of AirTags
- $ 25 for Beats Flex and Beats Studio Buds
- $ 50 for Powerbeats Pro, Solo3 Wireless and Studio3 Wireless
As usual, many of Apple’s latest products are excluded from the offer, such as the iPhone 13 and Apple Watch Series 7 models.
Apple gift cards are now all-in-one and can be used to purchase products, subscription-based services like Apple Music and Apple TV +, App Store apps, iTunes Store content like TV shows and movies, iCloud + storage and more.
The full terms and conditions of Apple’s shopping event are available here.