Apple’s annual four-day shopping event from Black Friday to Cyber Monday has begun in Australia and New Zealand, where customers can receive a free Apple gift card when purchasing selected products through November 29th.
The promotion is available in the Apple Online Store, in the Apple Store app, and at Apple Store locations in Australia. Renovated products are, as usual, not eligible for a gift card, and the offer can not be combined with educational prices.
Apple’s four-day shopping event will also be available in the US, Canada, UK and select other countries starting on Black Friday.
Black Friday is one of the few occasions a year where Apple offers deals on its products, but better deals are often available through retailers like Amazon, so Be sure to check out our Black Friday listing and best Thanksgiving Day deals for the latest discounts on iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch, AirPods, accessories and more.
Apple’s gift card values in Australia are as follows:
- $ 70 for iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini and iPhone SE
- A $ 35 for second generation or third generation AirPods
- $ 70 for AirPods Pro
- $ 105 for AirPods Max
- $ 70 for Apple Watch SE and Apple Watch Series 3
- $ 140 for 11-inch and 12.9-inch iPad Pro
- $ 140 for MacBook Air, 13-inch MacBook Pro and Mac mini
- $ 280 for 27-inch iMac
- $ 70 for Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD
- $ 70 for Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro and iPad Air
- $ 35 for second generation Apple Pencil, Smart Keyboard Folio, MagSafe Duo Charger and four packs of AirTags
- $ 35 for Beats Flex and Beats Studio Buds
- $ 70 for Powerbeats Pro, Solo3 Wireless and Studio3 Wireless
As usual, many of Apple’s latest products are excluded from the offer, such as the iPhone 13 and Apple Watch Series 7 models.
Apple gift cards are now all-in-one and can be used to purchase products, subscription-based services like Apple Music and Apple TV +, App Store apps, iTunes Store content like TV shows and movies, iCloud + storage and more.