January is National Creativity Month, and what better way to showcase your creativity than by giving your web apps some style? Want to learn how? We show you in our new course: Learn CSS-in-JS.
- Automatic alignment of CSS with critical path
- No collisions with class names and IDs – each class name and ID is guaranteed to be unique
- Automatic vendor prefix
- Reducing code and file size since compiling CSS includes only necessary statements
Plus, as you discover a new way to implement CSS, you’ll also learn how to use the Emotion library, which has gained ground in the technology industry and is currently used by companies like Reddit and Patreon.
Who is the course right for?
What will you learn from the new course?
In Learn CSS-in-JSS, you use the styling technique to build a React web application, following a tutorial as you go. At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Explain the pros and cons of using CSS-in-JSS.
- Identify different CSS-in-JSS libraries.
- Use Emotion in an existing React app.
- Apply styles to a React app using the CSS-in-JSS syntax.
Ready to learn a new way to use CSS? Check out Learn CSS-in-JS!