Benjamin finally has time to share his practical thoughts with his new 16-inch MacBook Pro. Meanwhile, Apple reportedly has an aggressive timeline for its self-driving car project, and the company is suing the NSO Group for repeated state-sponsored iPhone spyware hacks. Happy Thanksgiving!
Sponsored by Simply Mac: The Simply Mac Black Friday sale is underway and offers savings of up to 50% on a wide range of Apple products and accessories – with both children and adults Segway scooters!
Sponsored by Hyper: Get a 30% discount on the entire site when you shop at Hyper for Black Friday. Also, do not miss doorbuster discounts up to 60% off as long as stock lasts.
Sponsored by Prisoner Wine: Go to ThePrisonerWine.com/HAPPYHOUR for 20% discount plus shipping included on your first purchase – get it well in advance of the holiday.
Sponsored by Ladder: Go to Ladder.com/HappyHour today to see if you get approved right away.
Sponsored by TextExpander: Visit textexpander.com/podcast and choose 9to5Mac Happy Hour to save 20% off your first year!
Zac Hall @apollozac
Benjamin Mayo @bzamayo
- Thanksgiving Tech Support: Important Tips to Help Friends and Family During the Holidays
- Gift Guide: Photo and Video Gifts for iPhone Users
- Apple TV + debuts new content a day early for Thanksgiving, including the documentary ‘Twas The Fight Before Christmas’
- Best Black Friday 2021 Apple Deals: AirPods 3 Reached $ 155, Apple Watch SE $ 219, More
- 9to5Mac Gift Guide: Smart Health / Fitness Devices from $ 60
- Apple will warn customers who may have been targeted by NSO
- Apple is postponing support for storing your ID in the Wallet app until 2022
- 9to5Mac Gift Guide: Must-have Apple accessories for your devices
Listen to more Happy Hour episodes
- Apple Podcasts
Listen to more 9to5 podcasts
- Apple @ Work
- Alphabet scoop
- Buzz Podcast
- Space explored
- Quick unplanned discussions
Do you enjoy the podcast?
Buy Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Happy Hour!
FTC: We use revenue-earning auto affiliate links. More.
Check out 9to5Mac on YouTube for more Apple news: